• Members
  • 28,551 posts
  • LocationFighting!

Posted 20 August 2018 - 08:05 PM

All the uni work I'm missing out on
Nightmares and not sleeping properly
Being stuck in the hospital. Not sure how much longer
Been binging. Need to stop. It's so painful and makes me so sick
Whether or not I can stay off the alcohol once I get out. I really, really want to. Hopefully I can get to the smart recovery group again on Friday
Huge trigger time for my PTSD. Everything feels really unsafe
Changing meds
Dealing with life in general. I don't know how to adult. Need to find some healthy coping mechanisms/ distractions/ things to do when I get home that won't make the anxiety worse

#802 Nook

Nook

Nook

• Members
  • 28,551 posts
  • LocationFighting!

Posted 09 November 2018 - 11:10 AM

Life in general
Family stuff
Health stuff
Financial stuff
Difficult therapy session today, really stirred things up and I'm feeling unsafe
My alcohol use, and if I can quit (again)
Body image issues and lapsing in to a few behaviours recently... I hope I can pick myself up
Deciding what to do in terms of study etc next year
Starting to drive again, after a few months not driving as I was too unwell. I have 0 confidence and traffic really stresses me out

#803 Nook

Nook

Nook

• Members
  • 28,551 posts
  • LocationFighting!

Posted 14 February 2019 - 06:30 PM

Catching up with a friend i haven't seen in probably 1.5 years this afternoon. We were really close (he was my main support through all my ed ip admissions), but when he moved overseas we rarely ever talked and it hurt tbh. He messaged me the other day and said he was in the country and would like tk catch up. I'm seeing him this afternoon and instead of being happy or excited, I'm just anxious and kinda dreading it to be honest. Hopefully it will be better once i actually see him.

Also, going back to uni in just over a week. I really hope it goes okay and i can finish my degree this semester. Labs still terrify me and i feel like i have forgotten everything/ am too stupid to be there.

I'm also going to be going for my full license in a coupke of weeks. I've been on my provisional lisence for over a decade now. I just don't have any confidence in myself especially when it comes to driving and tests. I hope it works out. Just want to finally do it.

Of course, health stuff is still making me anxious. Still a lot to sort out and i don't know what the future will hold. Seeing my surgeon on Tuesday. Hopefully he'll be able to sort out some of the issues i am having, without another admission. I'm already anxious though that he'll focus on my weight gain, and that will just trigger me.

Money is always an issue and family stuff, so always have a lot of anxiety about those.

#804 phoenix

phoenix

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 7,793 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:32 AM

(((N))) will your professors be understanding about your medical issues? Obviously, they can't make exceptions but hopefully they can assist you so you can finish. I know it will be a relief when you can cross that off your to do list.

Good luck on the driving test. Are they normally tough where you are? They vary over here. I had mine in drivers ed so it was easy. I fear I'd fail if I had to take one today bc I can't parallel park (it wasnt required when I was a teen, not in Florida) and backing up can be an interesting experience. Do you have to taken a written test as well? The one in the state where I live is super hard, at least judging by the number of teens I've seen fail it (maybe it's a reflection on the education system more than the test).

Fingers crossed for you and saying prayers for you that all goes well.

Xxx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq