Posted 11 September 2014 - 01:28 PM

Oh God.. finally!!..

#3 *mirror*image*

*mirror*image*

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 3,091 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:00 PM

Ach.. it's not opening in my browser.. is this the last 24?? (or 48.. i can't remember).. I'm going to YouTube too see if it's there...

Somebody posted a Karen carpenter one about a month ago and they said Brittany Murphy was supposed to be the next one.. but i haven't found it online yet.. I'm dying to see it..

Edited by *mirror*image*, 11 September 2014 - 06:07 PM.

#4 GW-Project

GW-Project

We're here because we care <3

• Members
  • 2,801 posts
  • LocationFrom the Universe with Love

Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:56 PM

This should do it? Hope it helps! If not: try another browser or device?

Edited by GW-Project, 11 September 2014 - 08:57 PM.

Trying to stay sane is like a full-time hobby

#5 *mirror*image*

*mirror*image*

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 3,091 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 04:17 AM

Sweeet so nice.. i have been obsessively watching Brittany Murphy autopsy videos since somebody posted this was supposed to be coming out.. but this seems like the best most complete one.. still haven't watched it yet..

What do you guys think??.. murder??..

I feel so close to her situation because she honestly died exactly where i thought i would (the shower...).. she was great though..:(.. would've loved to have seen her in quite a few more blockbusters.. she had such serious potential... watching videos of her death just make me all bummed out again..

*edits.. just wanted to say that probably wasn't a bad video.. i have no internet access and am doing this from my phone.. and my data speeds have been chopped so I'm running super slow.. !!.. Will probably watch this tomorrow when I'll finally have access to the net..

Edited by *mirror*image*, 12 September 2014 - 04:23 AM.

#6 letsholdhands

letsholdhands

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 685 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 12 September 2014 - 07:10 AM

I already watched it so I don't want to spoil it for you! They talk about both her and her husband's death, it's very interesting.

She was so great and such a beauty. It's so sad that she died so young and didn't get to continue with her career.  

#7 *mirror*image*

*mirror*image*

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 3,091 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 08:37 AM

I got about 15 min in before my phone froze and forced shut.. the part that stood out to me is that this guy was pretty adamant that she didn't suffer from an e.d. because of her 'healthy' weight and saying that because she wasn't at an alarming low weight it means she clearly didn't suffer.. i was like 'you idiot'.. it really pissed me off.. maybe because i always suspected she suffered from one and there he was completely 'debunking' it.. though i really really didn't like how he reasoned it.. highlighting the fact that she was 5'5'' and 115 and then saying.. 'well, she was healthy.. so no e.d.'.. i mean i know this is about the causes that led to her death and they clearly didn't think an eating disorder was the cause which is probably correct.. but ugh..

I was surprised by the amount of prescription drugs she took though.. i was not really aware of that...

Edited by *mirror*image*, 12 September 2014 - 08:38 AM.

• GW-Project likes this

#8 letsholdhands

letsholdhands

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 685 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 12 September 2014 - 10:57 AM

I know right? Pretty frustrating. I always suspected an ED, that's how I thought she died.

And 14 different prescription drugs??!! I just watched the one on Michael Jackson and it just makes me shudder the fact that he was drugged up everyday to that extent.

#9 Brikka

Brikka

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 September 2014 - 09:48 PM

What I found most concerning is the fact that the pharmacist was appalled at the amount of Rx meds she had.  Pharmacists have every right to refuse to fill a prescription.  Why did he keep on filling them?  

Also odd that the doctor was referring to Topomax as just an anti-epileptic medication.  It also doubles as a mood stabilizer and would not be so uncommon to be on Topomax with a benzo.  The fact that she was on 4 different benzos with a heavy painkiller is super alarming.

#10 letsholdhands

letsholdhands

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 685 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 15 September 2014 - 05:43 AM

Exactly. I was amazed at how easily they were getting drugs (under multiple names..), and how even her mother and pharmacist knew how much she was taking and didn't do anything.

Edited by letsholdhands, 15 September 2014 - 05:43 AM.

#11 *mirror*image*

*mirror*image*

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 3,091 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 06:50 AM

I wouldn't call it 'surprising' considering the celeb status and the fact that it's fairly common amongst those types of people.. certainly negligent though. Also not at all 'loving' the way her relationship with her mom is often portrayed..

I believe her mom had breast cancer around 2005 and i think she may have gotten hooked on prescription meds around this time.. which is how they probably became a mainstay and how they really began circulating.. the two of them supposedly shared everything..

Ironically the evening i posted there was a Lifetime movie on about her life/death which is where i learned about her mom's breast cancer and i prescription drug use.. no saying how 'accurate' that is...

Edited by *mirror*image*, 15 September 2014 - 06:54 AM.

#12 letsholdhands

letsholdhands

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 685 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 16 September 2014 - 07:23 AM

That's interesting, and it makes a lot of sense. I hope she managed to turn things around for herself.

#13 Maeve

Maeve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • Location~over the rainbow~

Posted 18 July 2015 - 11:23 PM

Watching this and it's so odd how they say she was "normal" and not too thin.  I'm at 5'5" and if I'm 8st 2lbs I look like I came out of a concentration camp.  In Hollywood, they're used to super thin bodies, but for me?  I would at least be hospitalized if not worse.  Too bad

~~Life is like a piano: the white keys represent happiness, the black keys represent sadness.  As you go through life, remember that the black keys make music too~~

~~After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music~~Aldous Huxley

story%20copy_zpsejlgscp1.jpg  piano%20copy_zpsk7mppdt1.gif   hope%20copy_zpsvglvvhyz.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq