7 replies to this topic

#1 GW-Project

GW-Project

We're here because we care <3

• Members
  • 2,801 posts
  • LocationFrom the Universe with Love

Posted 01 June 2014 - 09:31 AM

While quite a silent topic on our last known address it still reached nearly 300 replies back there. When going through the motions of COE (or BED?) I can imagine having a place of your own to be quite valuable. No shame regarding your intake; rather, lots of recognition and hugs coming your way from people who can relate ^_^

Trying to stay sane is like a full-time hobby

#2 esperenza

esperenza

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 5,907 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:11 PM

B- coffee, bread roll

L-2 granola bars, tea, greek yogurt

D-ice cream and fruit

"I know why the caged Bird sings"

5'5.5 
HW: 159
CW: 103.4 
LW: 89
WG: 99

#3 esperenza

esperenza

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 5,907 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 06:21 PM

also two handfuls of chips....... :stuff:

5'5.5 

#4 GW-Project

GW-Project

• Members
  • 2,801 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 09:49 AM

If I may speak freely & frankly... and please do correct me if I'm wrong... but dear, this is nowhere near overeating *hugs you tight!* I suppose this intake feels that way to you and I suppose you have the right to post it wherever you want (as long as it's not in a recovery section b/c of the rules there)... I just wanted to stop by to offer you another take on your diet, to speak up and say "this is not in fact overeating, if you were to ask me this is undereating and could qualify for an anorectic food intake".

#5 esperenza

esperenza

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 5,907 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 11:48 PM

you have a point GW that it feels like coe to me b/c I don't know exactly why, but it just does.....guess b/c my tummy felt full and I had more than one thing at the meal time.  I suppose all those things together make me feel like it was coe. I don't know. but thanks for stopping me and giving me a reality check, that in fact it isn't over-eating, and could really be considered under-eating. it just really didn't feel that way when I posted it. I don't know. but thanks again for taking the time to help me re-frame my thinking. hugs and many thanks!

5'5.5 

#6 GW-Project

GW-Project

• Members
  • 2,801 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 07:46 PM

Ahw you're very welcome. We're here to look out for one another, among other things, and I'm just so glad my message did something for you :) You've had my back a great many times so yeah, you're welcome :wub:

#7 Maeve

Maeve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Location~over the rainbow~

Posted 20 July 2015 - 04:16 AM

Stripple and egg sandwich on Dave's Killer Bread, 1/4 of a cheesy potato bake, hash browns, ketchup, 10 thin mint Oreos, 1/4 bottle of vodka with diet Red Bull and orange juice, cherries.

Good news (I guess) is that I only purged about 1/4 of it.  I wish I'd been able to do more, but maybe it's a good thing that I didn't.  Still feel like a cow, but it's something.

~~Life is like a piano: the white keys represent happiness, the black keys represent sadness.  As you go through life, remember that the black keys make music too~~

~~After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music~~Aldous Huxley

story%20copy_zpsejlgscp1.jpg  piano%20copy_zpsk7mppdt1.gif   hope%20copy_zpsvglvvhyz.jpg

#8 greta

greta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 288 posts
  • LocationSoutheast, us

Posted 04 September 2015 - 10:08 PM

What haven't I eaten today?! Hard boiled egg, brownies, little bit of lentil soup, salad, baby carrots, chocolate, some pretzels, vodka and juice, okra, there's more I just forget what. Also I think I ate a yogurt but I'm not sure if I ate it or just thought about eating it so much that I thought I ate it when I really didn't.

COE, you suck and you make me hate myself

I've heard it too many times to ignore it, it's something I'm supposed to be. -Rainbow Connection

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq