• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 alittlelost

alittlelost

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 11:13 AM

I was active years ago, under this name and another-maybe minime?

Logged back on recently-it's dead! I hope that means people have moved on to live healthy, fulfilling lives.

Anyways, back in the day I was I frequent poster in the what are you b/p'ing today, struggling with AN-BP and my life was 100% about eat, puke, repeat. Went for an extended stay in treatment and came out managing a LOT better and moved away from this site to focus on building my life

These days, my life has a lot more then my eating disorder, but I still b/p often. I am a healthy weight which is hard to stomach, but if I could stop b/p I would take it. 

I am living in Scotland (and enjoying it), although am a proud Canadian and can't wait to go back home

I am married (!) but my husband is working overseas

I am taking uni courses online after dropping out of high school due to my ED. I am struggling with a weird mix of procrastination/ perfectionism/motivation but enjoying it regardless

Not currently working, but planning to start in April (doing a lot of travelling over the next 2 months)

Anyways. I am surprised how quiet it is here-was a new site created or did it just kind of wind down.

Hope everyone is finding some joy in their life!

#2 phoenix

phoenix

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 8,145 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 01:04 AM

I remember you (old user name was emie through many reincarnations of this site). The old site was getting more quite, especially in comparison to the Ruby Gloom days, more were here when we transition to this site but it's gotten really quiet the past three years.

I'm glad that you are doing better, though wish you had no b/p or ed struggles.

I hope you post some. We can use more chatter!

Xxx

#3 alittlelost

alittlelost

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 09:34 AM

Thanks-I remember your posts as well. 

• phoenix likes this

#4 mbones

mbones

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 08:07 PM

I remember you!

Part of me wonders if it's a good thing that a lot of us haven't been as active as we all were years ago. I know a lot of us are doing loads better. The other part of me wonders if we lost people altogether - that we need to add them to a RIP thread  :(

❤️️  kaaa | banna

#5 alittlelost

alittlelost

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 20 January 2019 - 08:25 AM

I remember you!

Part of me wonders if it's a good thing that a lot of us haven't been as active as we all were years ago. I know a lot of us are doing loads better. The other part of me wonders if we lost people altogether - that we need to add them to a RIP thread  :(

This is what I hope, people have just moved on. I know when I am doing well I don't feel the need to be on here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq