123 replies to this topic

#121 Nook

Nook

Nook

• Members
  • 29,751 posts
  • LocationFighting!

Posted 21 May 2019 - 06:49 PM

(((N))) That would freak me out. I've never had one when I've rented but the last place I rented, a worker reported back to the landlord that my daughter was purposefully destroying thing and I spent every day of the next 9 months or so in constant fear of being evicted, so I definitely get the fear of inspections!  xxx

Oh that's horrible. I'd be feeling really anxious about that too. People can be horrible.
I always get anxious that they will criticize me when they come in or that they'd be unhappy and evict me, even though there really is no reason. I'm limited with cleaning because of physical limitations so worry they won't be happy with what I've managed. It took me a long time to find stable housing and I think it would set me right back to lose it again (a big fear of mine)

#122 Nook

Nook

Nook

• Members
  • 29,751 posts
  • LocationFighting!

Posted 21 May 2019 - 06:51 PM

Things have been difficult. I've been drinking most days, but a lot less than I used to. No more than 3, which is my goal. Would like more free days, though

7/21 free days
17/21 limited to 3

#123 sarabear

sarabear

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 08:55 PM

Nook I know so well how anxiety is. You are not alone. Maybe you need a different psych he doesn't sound very supportive. :( Do you go to AA? Or have you tried it? It helps me some to reach out to other drunks :)

I'm sober but not I don't know. I'll write on it later. Hang in there nook. You can do this <3

#124 phoenix

phoenix

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 8,289 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 12:00 AM

(((N))) As my therapist would say, celebrate that you've been drinking less and see it as progress. It's not easy, especially with all the stress and anxiety that you've been dealing with for so long. I can understand the fear of eviction. Do the inspectors know that you are limited in your cleaning ability? xxx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq