Coming Back Again

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 4GotN

4GotN

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 06:36 AM

So I'm back... again. I've been a member since the early 2000s and have gone through 2 or 3 site changes but have been on an extended hiatus. I'm not even sure if this site is still active - based on the dates I saw in the forums, it seems like there's very little activity. Perhaps I can't see everything since I have been gone for so long (around 3 years). I just miss this community. I have always found so much support and caring here.

Anyhow, I'd like to be an active member again and would like to get to know all of you who are around.

Best wishes for everyone reading this.

~ 4GotN

#2 phoenix

phoenix

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 7,468 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 08:18 PM

I remember you, though we didn't interact much. My old user name was emie. I've been around since the ABC days, I think.

The site isn't very active but those of us who are here are always glad to see more people, though not bc they are suffering. It gets lonely on here!

Welcome back!

#3 4GotN

4GotN

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 03:27 AM

Hello, Phoenix. Thank you so much for replying. I remember ABC! Wow, that was a very long time ago. It's kind of sad that we are still here because it means we are still struggling but it's good to have a safe place for our issues. I'm glad to see someone who remembers me. I will check in more often to lend support. Take care of yourself.

#4 Nook

Nook

Nook

• Members
  • 27,823 posts
  • LocationFighting!

Posted 05 December 2018 - 04:31 PM

Welcome back! Though, I'm sorry you are struggling.
I recognise your username, even though I don't think we ever really talked. It's very quiet on the boards these days :( but I often wonder how everyone is doing and hoping things are at least ok for people.
I hope you find support back here. Always here if you need me x

#5 esperenza

esperenza

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 5,909 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 08:17 PM

i remember your user name as well. welcome back and at the same time i'm sorry to see that you are still struggling. it is very quiet here now compared to how it use to be. i'm still here. i don't remember if i had a different user name in the very beginning. i think i've had the same one for a while now. 

"I know why the caged Bird sings"

5'5.5 
HW: 159
CW: 103.4 
LW: 89
WG: 99

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq