• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 almost

almost

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 01:42 AM

Hi, just posting for the first time in years -- really years.  I've been finding support by reading posts since RGP days (2002 or so).  I posted a little back then, under a different name, but have remained mostly silent all this time.  

I've been finding things especially difficult lately.  I've thought to post every once in a while...  but I wanted to introduce myself first!

ED for too many years.  The losses just keep piling up.  I want to find a way out of this.

Thanks to everyone who has been writing throughout the years.  I appreciate it.

• someone_somewhere and Spectra like this

#2 flea

flea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 08:29 AM

Hi almost! And welcome - even though you have been around earlier :)

I am like you, I don't post much but I find support and yes, ED for too long.

Big warm hugs!

#3 almost

almost

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 02:08 AM

Thanks, flea!

#4 chardonnay

chardonnay

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 1,480 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 12:24 PM

a very warm welcome xxx

Butterflies can not see their wings.

They can not see how truly beautiful they are, but everybody else can.

People are like that as well!

#5 Starlight

Starlight

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 2,362 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 01:51 PM

Do you want to say what your username used to be?

I used to be Miracle84.

#6 almost

almost

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 06:59 PM

Sure - although honestly I doubt if anyone would recognize or remember me!  :)

It was Indigo...

Thank you for the welcomes...

#7 Spectra

Spectra

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 933 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 10:47 PM

Hi--welcome back.

#8 Poppy

Poppy

New User

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 03 February 2016 - 04:04 AM

Hi almost,

I've been around since RGP also...  and since ABC prior to that, but my posts seem to come in fits and spurts (is that the saying?), and these days I feel a little disconnected from everything, and so haven't involved myself at all. Anyway, I just wanted to say, it's lovely to see you here. 

"Understand me

i'm not like an ordinary world.

I have my madness,

I live in another dimension

and I do not have time for things

that have no soul"

-Charles Bukowski

#9 almost

almost

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 02:25 AM

Thanks much...  I continue to read, now play games :) , and I dunno -- still getting some courage to actually post something more personal and substantial.

All the same, I continue to be grateful for everyone who's been writing all this time...

#10 sheryl

sheryl

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 155 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 08:52 PM

Hello

I'm pretty sure I remember the username "indigo". I'm also from ABC/RGP era.

Sx

~~ Life is worth living, so live it. ~~

#11 almost

almost

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 02:01 AM

^cheers - thank you...

I absolutely remember reading your posts from then...  :)

When I finally posted under "indigo" for short time, I'd already been reading for a year or so (?).  I crawled out of reading-only after a traumatic forced hospitalization and was desperate to connect with others.  Then I slipped back under ground, as it were, concerned (as I still am) about privacy...

#12 Thinwon

Thinwon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 08:30 PM

Greetings people,It's Thinwon, idk how long it's been since i was last here but many things have changed in my life.

our beloved Katie passed away unexpectedly on 3.16.13 I miss her terribly

we sold our big house there no longer was a need for a large mother-in-law suite

now it's been 1 year since we moved into a neighborhood,we live in a ranch house it would be just enough for me to keep neat n clean if i were able...I had surgery on my back at L3 and L4 only the board cert. surgeon did not do the fusion as he said he would, i have constant pain,he refused me pain meds as does everyone else that was on July 7th  my rHEUMATOLOGIST TOLD ME SHE WANTS ME TO GET A CANE AS I'M NOT STABLE WALKING WHICH IS TRUE sorry for caps the little "9 yr old screamer girl next door is in their pool and screaming...We had to give our beautiful Golden retriever to our son,b/c she was not happy being leashed all the time and our property is too small for Elec.. fence system so our son has her and she is much happier, i miss her a lot but that's too bad...long story short...I'm not well,physically and am worse mentally, life sucks and i'm sick to shit of everything,my T told me on Thursday if i didn't ask my pcp to put me back on Prozac she was going to take action to put me in the hospital...psh a no brainer "ok Nan you win i'll ask him. i have since learned via internet lots of ways to leave this earth which is where i am right now.I hope it is okay to say that...if not then just tell me to fuck off and i will and i/m sorry if it is wrong to say such...

i'm kind of sick of fb so i thought i would come back here.I hope everyone is doing well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq