• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Thinwon

Thinwon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 09:08 PM

I found a dismantled electric toothbrush on my daughters floor, she is at work,I hope and pray she isn't using anything other than weed but does anyone know why anyone would take a toothbrush apart?I remember years ago my other drug addicted daughter had one just like it in her bdrm, i don't need any more problems in my life.....thanks in advance if anyone has any idea  <3

#2 *mirror*image*

*mirror*image*

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 3,090 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 09:43 PM

I am completely clueless. Do you have a good enough relationship with your older daughter where you could call or contact her to find out why one would do that??

The only alternative use I'd ever heard for an electric toothbrush is for a vibrator. Never heard a thing about using it for drug paraphernalia!!..

Have you had any luck with Google??!..

Edited by *mirror*image*, 18 September 2015 - 09:49 PM.

• Wednesday and Thinwon like this

#3 Thinwon

Thinwon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 01:57 AM

lol  a vibrator.... i'll look it up on Google good idea thanks much  <3

oh ha my older daughter Jennifer um well she wouldn't have a clue AND she would yell at me for bring it up, plus i'm not allowed to share family things with her, she is very bossy and toss a little bit crazy in there too, yeah with Jenn there are a lot of rules of hers we are to follow,if anyone would know it would be Ali but she just got out of jail and we have no info or communication on her where abouts. 

#4 *mirror*image*

*mirror*image*

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 3,090 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 06:33 AM

I remember years ago my other drug addicted daughter had one just like it in her bdrm, i don't need any more problems in my life.....

Whoops my bad.. I figured the 'drug addicted daughter' was your older daughter but what i meant was this daughter you mentioned in your post..

Funny i looked it up in Google and found absolutely nothing on it.. a mystery!!..

Maybe it's time you start checking her coats/purse pockets.. at least that way you'd know. I can't imagine what it would be like to sit around wondering if your daughter is doing hard drugs or not!!..

#5 RingoDarling

RingoDarling

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 1,978 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 03:13 AM

Maybe she dropped it, stepped on it, somehow it broke, and part of it got tangled in her clothes when she was walking out of the bathroom and it fell out of her clothes, but she was late for work so she said, "fuck it" or maybe never noticed it at all and ran out without picking it up. Maybe she left it as a reminder to buy a new toothbrush.

Probably vibrator. That was my first thought.

Or... she needed the batteries from it for something else? Like a real vibrator.

Maybe she was cleaning her bong and the toothbrush broke?

Edited by RingoDarling, 20 September 2015 - 03:14 AM.

• april_rain and Wednesday like this

#6 charxUK

charxUK

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 1,860 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 05:38 PM

Im going to have to go with vibrator too.

Although she should be carful those things can burn your clit off.

“Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.” 

#7 RingoDarling

RingoDarling

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 1,978 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 10:18 PM

^... explanation required concerning the burning of the clitoris.

#8 *mirror*image*

*mirror*image*

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 3,090 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 04:36 AM

Right.. but why would it be dismantled for the vibrator.. it doesn't make any sense!!.. you need it together for it to work!!. lol..

#9 charxUK

charxUK

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 1,860 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 07:48 AM

Cause the things are bloody powerful lol.

“Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.” 

#10 RingoDarling

RingoDarling

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 1,978 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 02:59 AM

^*** well, it is meant for cleaning teeth, not polishing clitorises. (Clitori?)  

Sue, maybe get her a gift card to a sex shop. Just kinda slip it under the door with a note and a new toothbrush saying, "don't burn your clit off, buy a real vibrator." Maybe print out a few recommendations, one's that come in multi-speeds cause you don't want her clit burned off. 
Nobody wants their kids clit burned off. 

This is why I won't be parenting any time soon. 

I'd just be all, "your toothbrush broke. I'm headed to the shop, want me to pick you up a new one?" I wouldn't even pick up the broken one. I wouldn't touch it. (Sex or drugs, that shit got cooties.) Maybe I'd cover it with a towel. I'd be like, "you wanna talk about that? No... cool, here have this 'ladies clothing' catalog and a gift certificate with $75." 

My last roommate broke my metal handled broom. I'm now wondering if he wasn't using it as a dildo. That would explain a lot.

Edited by RingoDarling, 22 September 2015 - 03:00 AM.

• ribbon likes this

#11 charxUK

charxUK

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 1,860 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 07:15 AM

^teehee

#12 ribbon

ribbon

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 1,401 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 22 September 2015 - 08:13 PM

^*** well, it is meant for cleaning teeth, not polishing clitorises. (Clitori?)

Sue, maybe get her a gift card to a sex shop. Just kinda slip it under the door with a note and a new toothbrush saying, "don't burn your clit off, buy a real vibrator." Maybe print out a few recommendations, one's that come in multi-speeds cause you don't want her clit burned off.
Nobody wants their kids clit burned off.

This is why I won't be parenting any time soon.

I'd just be all, "your toothbrush broke. I'm headed to the shop, want me to pick you up a new one?" I wouldn't even pick up the broken one. I wouldn't touch it. (Sex or drugs, that shit got cooties.) Maybe I'd cover it with a towel. I'd be like, "you wanna talk about that? No... cool, here have this 'ladies clothing' catalog and a gift certificate with $75."

My last roommate broke my metal handled broom. I'm now wondering if he wasn't using it as a dildo. That would explain a lot.

Ringo you are bloody fantastic

#13 overtheknee58

overtheknee58

New User

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 02:59 AM

I found a dismantled electric toothbrush on my daughters floor, she is at work,I hope and pray she isn't using anything other than weed but does anyone know why anyone would take a toothbrush apart?I remember years ago my other drug addicted daughter had one just like it in her bdrm, i don't need any more problems in my life.....thanks in advance if anyone has any idea <3

Crystal meth

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

#14 overtheknee58

overtheknee58

New User

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 03:02 AM

Dismantling things especially electronics like tv radio electric tooth brush etc.. Classic crystal meth behavior.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

#15 Thinwon

Thinwon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 01:46 AM

ackkkkkkkkkkkk this turned out to be very interesting read...sorry  i never got here to read all your posts ideas and some funny's i still don't have a clue what she was using it for but i know one thing for certain...she is not using meth... she has a b.f. now and no sign of  the took apart toothbrush...ha maybe she did burn her clit...lol  so....thanks everyone...peace

#16 Thinwon

Thinwon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 01:19 AM

ha it has been a long time since i wrote this but i just discovered what she did with the toothbrush she tore it apart to get to the battery so she could use the battery in Katie's(RIP) dildo,can you believe it she used her ugh i dislike the word dead but that's what jonte did she used her dead sisters dildo

#17 charxUK

charxUK

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 1,860 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 08:50 AM

When you word it like that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq