Photo

So this is kinda weird, right?! another oldie.

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Ari

Ari

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 415 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 08 August 2015 - 06:24 PM

Hi :)

Well I'm a very old member who suddenly decided to search for this site too, and I see for some strange reason a lot of my old friends have too. It must be fate. haha.. So, I've been wondering about some of you guys, how you've been doing. I'm on facebook with a few of you but we don't really share this kind of stuff there. Or I don't, at least.

Anyway, I kept my same name so if anyone remembers me, hello again :)

When I left I was still in a very bad way, but now I've been doing pretty good, comparatively. I still don't deal with stress, but I'm in school part-time, I've been clean for over a year and a half, I've left all the toxic people behind, i even quit smoking lol.

New friends, hi <3 I'm Ari. I'm diagnosed bipolar I with delusional ideations, anxiety disorders,ed-nos, and PTSD. I keep deleting stuff because I don't know if I'm oversharing, I haven't done an intro in like a decade lol. Um.. I am pretty sure that will suffice xD ask me any questions if you need to know anything else.

(Is this a backslide? hmm...)

• Maeve likes this

#2 emie

emie

Unicorn Herder

• Members
  • 5,036 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 08:17 PM

Welcome back! I remember you though we didn't interact directly much. It looks like you've made some progress. Getting rid of toxic people is awesome.

Fairytales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.

Keep going. Each step may get harder, but don't stop. The view at the top is beautiful. 

#3 Little Miss

Little Miss

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 12,214 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 08 August 2015 - 09:02 PM

Welcome back. Through its sad that old faces feel they need to return it is nice to see them x

#4 vannie

vannie

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 10 August 2015 - 01:30 PM

I remember you, Ari. Nice to hear you are doing better, it sounds like you've made a lot of changes!

-Vannie

#5 RingoDarling

RingoDarling

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 1,978 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 09:44 AM

Get an avatar and say , "fuck it." 

Totally weird, totally. 

hooooooooogiiiiiivezuhfahq? 

#6 Lottie

Lottie

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 4,180 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 06 September 2015 - 08:27 AM

Welcome back, Ari!!! Great to hear you're clean and in school!! So many of us are in such different places than years ago, even if there are still struggles... I second Ringo's advice ;)

Practice, Patience, Persistence

imagejpg3_zps0b013c84.jpg     imagejpg4_zps71f54240.jpg

#7 missing

missing

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Locationpluto (uk)

Posted 06 September 2015 - 08:32 PM

i remember you! welcome back :)

amazing to hear that you're clean, that's fantastic! what are you studying in school? 

#8 Starlight

Starlight

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 2,362 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 11:59 PM

Hey Ari. :)

#9 Alicesworld

Alicesworld

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 07:36 PM

Hiya Ari x
Used to be sarahsfat

#10 Tortured Angel

Tortured Angel

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 06:15 AM

Hey there. I remember you. I think we are friends on Facebook actually. Yeah we all seem to gravitate back to this place. Hope you find the support you are looking for

#11 Maeve

Maeve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • Location~over the rainbow~

Posted 09 October 2015 - 03:11 AM

You're not alone!  I've come and gone a few times myself and no one's mean about it.  It's all good :)  

xoxo

~~Life is like a piano: the white keys represent happiness, the black keys represent sadness.  As you go through life, remember that the black keys make music too~~

~~After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music~~Aldous Huxley

story%20copy_zpsejlgscp1.jpg  piano%20copy_zpsk7mppdt1.gif   hope%20copy_zpsvglvvhyz.jpg

#12 Ari

Ari

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 415 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 08 November 2015 - 02:53 AM

oh wow guys!!! hey!

(Laura ive been wondering about you too actually hehe)

i cant make an avatar i dont know why Dx

im studying physics.

eventually i want to figure out the funny old electron, and what its really up to.

#13 Ari

Ari

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 415 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 08 November 2015 - 02:59 AM

oh hey, ok i just read your thread about the profile pics Maeve.. gonna download the tapatalk thing and try that.

#14 Ari

Ari

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 415 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 08 November 2015 - 03:06 AM

And tortured angel--we ARE Facebook friends but if not now, it was on my old Facebook... unless you just rarely post I don't remember seeing any in a while so it might be I need to add you again....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq