Nook

Nook

• Members
  • 27,613 posts
  • LocationFighting!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 12:30 AM

A place to vent/ let off steam...

I'll start with:

My landlords being dicks (long story... Too frustrated to type it out right now)

My brothers having "no money" to pay me back any of the money they owe me, but plenty of money for non essential items (like tattoos, games, going out drinking etc) despite knowing I have mounting medical bills

My family in general, for just being so apathetic and always playing stupid games...

Myself... For just being generally stupid and selfish and unable to change certain (avoiding) coping mechanisms

#2 Buttons

Buttons

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 2,103 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 04 June 2014 - 02:08 PM

The couple in the flat opposites me and their yappy dog that barks like a maniac whenever it hears any sort of noise outside.What annoys me most is it's so badly trained, the owners don't even make any attempt to shut it up or try and teach it not to do it. I've been off work this week and it's grating on my nerves SO bad now.

Fall down seven times, stand up eight.

#3 MissMeyer

MissMeyer

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 2,728 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 07 June 2014 - 11:16 AM

My asshole neighbour who plays is fucking music way too loud.

#4 Starlight

Starlight

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 2,320 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 09:27 AM

I was going to B/P today but I have no food in the house and EVERYTHING is closed because of some Christian holiday of which nobody even knows the meaning anymore.

#5 charxUK

charxUK

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 1,860 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:53 PM

My parents bedroom door. 

Mother is the last to leave the house, she opens her windows and then never ever shuts the bedroom properly so it's flapping around...

Simple things....

“Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.” 

#6 Nook

Nook

Nook

• Members
  • 27,613 posts
  • LocationFighting!

Posted 18 June 2014 - 10:36 AM

Family bs (what's new?!)

#7 martha

martha

New User

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:23 PM

our cleaning lady - she keeps rearranging the furniture in the hallway. she seems to think she knows best where to put my things. i work all day so i can't tell her in person not to interfere. i left her a note...

#8 GW-Project

GW-Project

We're here because we care <3

• Members
  • 2,801 posts
  • LocationFrom the Universe with Love

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:05 PM

It's my father's 50th b-day. I knew I wasn't welcome as far as my mother was concerned but I wanted to see my father and I'm pretty sure he wanted to see me as well. Now, I personally don't understand the fuss... As in: what makes a 50th b-day any more special than any other day, or what makes a b-day any more special than a regular day for that matter. But well. It's important to him so it's important to me so I went. My father was damn happy to see me, my brother and I had great fun, my grandmother was glad we got a chance to catch up, too... but still, my mother has the incessant need to point out that I was uninvited, should have known that I was, how rude it was of me to barge in regardless, yada yada yada. En plein public, of course.

(mind you, if I would not have shown up I would've gotten a world of hurt for it all the same. Can't win)

• kazleent likes this

Trying to stay sane is like a full-time hobby

#9 KatieFrank

KatieFrank

Raptor Squad for life.

• Members
  • 1,935 posts
  • LocationNW UK

Posted 07 July 2014 - 05:20 PM

Frakking train was cancelled so I'm now 30minutes later than usual going home. Not going to be back until well past 8pm now, especially with needing to go buy milk. I'm just super stressed out

.Halloween all day every day.

Bbs9lGm.gif

facilis decensus averni

49 .:. 0/5

#10 Eleison

Eleison

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 2,724 posts
  • LocationLeafy Outer Suburbia

Posted 07 July 2014 - 05:39 PM

Narrow minded managers.

#11 KatieFrank

KatieFrank

Raptor Squad for life.

• Members
  • 1,935 posts
  • LocationNW UK

Posted 10 July 2014 - 05:09 PM

Fucking Northern Rail. My train is cancelled again. I won't be home until an hour later and I still need to go out and buy scales.

.Halloween all day every day.

Bbs9lGm.gif

facilis decensus averni

49 .:. 0/5

#12 Little Miss

Little Miss

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 12,214 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 10 July 2014 - 05:38 PM

Work - I want to go home!!!!

And ...me, myself and I!

#13 Woozles

Woozles

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 17,562 posts
  • LocationVictorian Valhalla

Posted 13 July 2014 - 03:39 PM

My body. How much I hate it & feel it lets me down, despite my trying to treat it better.

029hf8.jpgm_4325067cb395eabe5a27c711e24124ce.jpg6.jpg
You were appointed to save my life. You have failed me little Chaos, lover of the madness.

#14 Nook

Nook

Nook

• Members
  • 27,613 posts
  • LocationFighting!

Posted 14 July 2014 - 08:41 AM

Everybody telling me how "well" I am looking/ doing... When I feel like absolute sh#t/ every day is such a battle :(

Edited by Nook, 14 July 2014 - 08:42 AM.

#15 Little Miss

Little Miss

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 12,214 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:20 PM

People who know f all about what is going on with me physically or mentally but feeling like they can make comments.

#16 shootingstar

shootingstar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:55 AM

Fake coworker who is such a fucking princess but comes across so sweet & innocent. She's a total bitch. She tried to tell me what to do today. 1) you are 7 years younger than me 2) you don't work on my team 3)I have been a permanent employee with the company for 2 years, you have been a temp for like 4 months 4) you are not my boss.

God what a fucking snot. And I was always nice to her even though I knew she was a fake bitch. I'm scheming ways to get back at her. I don't even care how immature that is. She's going to get it.

#17 someone_somewhere

someone_somewhere

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 2,371 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 05:21 PM

'Everyone' self-discharging when I can't even go for a fucking walk.

#18 Eleison

Eleison

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 2,724 posts
  • LocationLeafy Outer Suburbia

Posted 18 July 2014 - 05:26 PM

Mind going on about exercise and sport being like God again. 

#19 Thinwon

Thinwon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:39 PM

i'm Angry with Ali....

her baby(2 years old) was at her daddys house for 4 days,just  came home, we all ate dinner had a nice meal Paisley ate well then Ali says hurry up Pai you need to get a bath, the baby had only been home for 40 minutes,Ali didnt take any time to play with her nothing just hauled Pai to the tub and Pai started screaming I want my Daddy, no  mommy don't take my clothes off etc...it breaks my heart that Ali is so cold and wouldn't even give Paisley an hour of herself...Ali put her to bed....grrr when all my babies foster care babies and biological adopted they all enjoyed bathtime Pai has learned it means bed is next.....fuckitall...

Edited by Thinwon, 21 July 2014 - 11:40 PM.

#20 *mirror*image*

*mirror*image*

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 3,061 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:49 PM

My body. How much I hate it & feel it lets me down, despite my trying to treat it better.

I go through this ALL the freaking time.. the only thing that gets me through is i remind myself that it was years i consistently hurt my body so it's going to take that long to make it better.. so i just have to be patient i guess.. it's actually a pretty good motivator... but it is extremely frustrating...

Edited by *mirror*image*, 21 July 2014 - 11:51 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq