4843 replies to this topic

#4841 Nook

Nook

Nook

• Members
  • 29,751 posts
  • LocationFighting!

Posted 20 May 2019 - 01:21 AM

Organised to meet my TPN nurse at the hospital today and hopefully avoid an admission

#4842 phoenix

phoenix

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 8,289 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 12:33 AM

phoned the vet to make an appointment for Delyllah and Scooby.

#4843 Nook

Nook

Nook

• Members
  • 29,751 posts
  • LocationFighting!

Posted 22 May 2019 - 06:58 PM

^ I hope they are okay

Quit trying to sleep in the early hours of the morning and had coffee instead

#4844 phoenix

phoenix

PhD in Forumology

• Members
  • 8,289 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 12:06 AM

(((N))) I'm sorry sleep is so hard for you. I can relate, though my problems have usually been the opposite, not being able to fall asleep (though meds have helped). Delyllah is going in for her annual checkup. Her past few visits have been stressful because they were trying to do bloodwork on her, which was an ordeal. She's got really thick skin and her veins are hard to find. She's usually a very well behaved kitten at the vet (anywhere and anytime actually, she's pretty well-mannered and sweet) but she reached her limit and it took two or three visits to get the blood. Luckily the staff was very understanding and patient with her. Hopefully, she's not traumatized by it. Scooby is going because he's still congested. Prior to him coming to me, he had a cold and meds to take. He has continued to be congested, sneezing and coughing, despite two rounds of antibiotics. He was diagnosed with bronchitis last time and there's a chance that it could be a chronic condition. He's not been coughing and sneezing, just congested sounding. This morning, I knew that there was a cat at my door and I figured it was him because I could hear his congested breathing. 

really long and tiring day at work

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq